Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My favourite soccer star goals

Wow...what a goal...

Today, I would like to share a video which contains the best goals in history
which was made by all of my favourite soccer superstar.

What can we learn from this video? Well...it's very complicated to say but from this video, we can make some observation and try to improve our soccer techniques and tricks to improve our soccer skills.

Just to watch them kick the ball really excites me...do you think so?

This video features a list of my favourite player (maybe yours too)
  1. George Best
  2. Maradonna
  3. Van Basten
  4. Eric Cantona
  5. Rivaldo
  6. Seedorf
  7. Bergkamp
  8. Ronaldo
  9. Zidane
  10. Roberto Carlos
And More....
So enjoy this video...


         

Source taken from : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foCJDVTbYg&feature=related

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search